Mega Power Games
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
April 1, 2017
This was a game I've been wanting to create for some time, centered around a gravity shifting puzzle mechanic. The game has a retro feel, but with modern gameplay elements to a create a new, original arcade-like puzzle experience. The game features a custom puzzle engine, graphics, and music built from the ground up. Tap to clear. Swipe to Shift. The game is easy to learn, difficult to master. Tap and shift your way through 500 levels of puzzle fun!
- 500 initial levels (with more coming down the line)
- 2D Retro feel
- Modern gameplay mechanics
- 2 modes (basic timed mode and endless survival mode)!
- Leaderboard (survival mode)
- Unlockable powerups
- Optional rewarded ads for lives and more powerups
- Game synchronization (with Facebook authentication)
Launch Trailer YouTube
First Look Gameplay YouTube
Release Date Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Mega Power Games
A one man crusade making mobile games for Android.
More information on Mega Power Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
CEO And Overlord, Mega Power Games